Monday, October 29, 2007

Easiest iPhone Jailbreaking Unlock Ever

A great iPhone Jailbreaking option is now available. I decided just to check it out and start using these unlocks to review for those out there that are considering it. I will tell you how it works and help you find the things that I find most useful, and I will try to stay up with all of it.

The first thing you need to know right now is how to unlock or jailbreak your iPhone. There is an extremely easy way to do this now. All you have to do is go to http://jailbreakme.com, select install AppSnapp and it will load on to your iPhone. All you have to do is wait for the screen to say slide to unlock and it is done. Worst thing that could happen is that you would have to do a full restore through iTunes, but it will not get bricked. Enjoy!

I will have updates soon as to what apps I have found most useful.