Thursday, September 6, 2007

Goodbye 4GB iPhone Make Way For $400 8GB iPhone

So Apple makes me feel a little ripped off today by introducing the $200 price drop in the iPhone. This means that I have paid $400 to have mine and my wife's for two months. This is hard to swallow, but I love the iPhone so I guess that is what early adoptors get. Anyway, this is good news for everyone holding out for the iPhone to drop in price. I am surprised that they dropped the price soon and so much, but this is how it is. It seems like it will be very difficult to sell the iPod Touch at the $300 when you can get the iPhone for $100 more. The iPod classic seems like a much better fit for those that are looking or more of a simple iPod since it costs less than the iPod Touch and holds tens times as much on it.

Apple knows what they are doing, and they are gearing up for the holiday season. It is still hard to accept that the iPhone has been cut in price so drastically and with no effort to appease the people who have gone out on a limb for Apple. Its ok though, I will get over it by tomorrow.