Friday, July 13, 2007

Quick charge for iPhone battery

It has been a while since my last post. I have been so busy having fun with my iphone. The launch of the iphone went well for me, but apparently a few people had a problem getting the phone activated. Now is the time to switch this blog over to tips and advice for the iphone. I have already found out a few things that make the iphone even better, but I will have to save some of those for another post.

The tip for this post is for making the iphone charge faster. I have found that using the phone as much as I do tends to run the battery down quite quickly. There is a good way to get the iphone charged faster. I suggest putting the iphone in airplane mode while you are charging he phone. This shuts off all of the battey draining features of the iphone which allows for a faster charge.

That is the tip for today. Thank you for reading and please check again soon for more great information.