Friday, June 29, 2007

iPhone is amazing

After a hard days work and blood, sweat, and tears I finally have the iPhone! If anyone tells you that it is not one of the best things ever made, tell them that they are wrong. I feel like I was born for the iPhone; the typing right now is just flowing from my thumbs. I honestly thought that it was going to be much harder to type than this. Who said that the keyboard was going to be hard to use. It is much easier than the T-Mobile MDA (all the correct caps like a champ, sweet). If you were seriously thinking about not getting an iPhone, then you may want to reconsider. This is the most fun that I have had in a long time.

So on with the line and my first impressions of the iPhone. First off, I have to hand it to the best wife in the world for making this posible. My wife got in line at 10:30am. She was ninth in line and her awesome friend was tenth. Oddly enough, we ended up being 12 and 13. I guess some people are a little rude, but have no fear, we got two 8GB iPhones. I was very excited to finally get to the store at 5:30pm. I was just in time for things to get started. There were about 80 people in the line when I got there and there was no gaurantee as to how many iPhones there was going to be. It seemed like there was going to be a lot of phones since ATT did not tell anyone that they were definitely not going to get the phone. Thankfully, the doors finally opened and we got our iPhones. We then quickly went to our car and went home. Now I am sitting at home and using the iPhone to type this post. I have never tried to use a touch screen like this to type, but it is actually quite satisfying.

I will have to make another post later to review the phone, but let's just say that this thing is freaking awesome!