Wednesday, April 23, 2008

iPhone Made Easy Blog is a Fake?

I have had this blog since well before the iPhone came out and it was intended to keep myself and others informed about what was going on with the iPhone. Since the release of the iPhone the news about the iPhone has slowed to a crawl and that is why I decided to add more topics to the mix to keep it fresher and have more opportunity for posts. Although I have not updated as much as I would like, I found it odd yesterday when I was notified that a site called my blog a “suspected fake.” What is that supposed to mean anyway; does it seem like I am not really writing or that I have fake content. I would like to go on the record and just say that I have never copied anything and always try to send my readers to the source where I found the information I put on my site. I apologize if anyone feels that my site is fake.