Friday, January 4, 2008

10 Things I Love To Do With My iPhone

I have had the iPhone for about half a year now and I have compiled a list of ten things that I find myself doing the most. Here are the ten things in no particular order:

1. Surf the web at a snails pace; sometimes I click on a page to load and then go to the bathroom so that by the time I get back it will load the page

2. Watch tons of movies; tons of movies

3. Listen to some music when I am on a plane or something

4. Take a random picture here and there and show it off to my friends and family

5. Check my email every 3 minutes even though it is always junk

6. Check the time in between the times I check the email

7. Check the weather every fifteen minutes even though it is not accurate until about 5 minutes before it actually happens

8. Write a post for one of my blogs very carefully; it is guaranteed that there will not be a picture if I post from the iPhone, but it is nice to post whenever I want

9. Use the calculator to figure out how much I could have saved if I had not bought an iPhone

10. Use the iPhone's ability to set multiple alarms to wake me up in the morning; this makes snoozing for a hour or more very easy

I love my iPhone, but when it comes down to it I think it might be possible to survive without it. I would have to learn to live without the internet at my fingertips, email, weather, and very small movies, but it could be done. Thankfully I have an iPhone and do not have to worry about roughing it.