Saturday, January 26, 2008

For Those Who Want To Make Money Blogging

Some of you may have noticed the new ad on the right. Smorty is something that I have been curious about for a while since I started seeing it on other blogs around the blogosphere. I have a quest to get paid for blogging so I thought I would check it out and see what all of the fuss was about. There are many people who are successful at this, but it has only been something that I wondered how others would do. Smorty helps with the goal of getting paid for blogging. They help you by allowing you to get paid for advertising other blogs. On the flip side of things they also are a great place to go if you are looking to get some real links back to your blog or website. You can have Smorty blog advertising of your website and you will get more valuable links to your site. It is a win for everyone. Go check out the site for yourself and start making more money from your website!